CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Berserk | Bioimmunity | Booty | Camouflage & Camouflaged State | Chain of Command | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Courage | Counterintelligence | Decoy | Doctor | Dogged | Engineer | Explode | Fireteam: Duo | Fireteam: Enomotarchos | Fireteam: Haris | Fireteam: Triad | Forward Deployment | Forward Observer | Frenzy | G: Jumper | Guard | Hacker | Hidden Deployment & Hidden Deployment State | Immunity | Impersonation & Impersonation State | Impetuous | Infiltration | Inspiring Leadership | Lieutenant | Marksmanship | Martial Arts | MetaChemistry | Mimetism | Minelayer | Mnemonica | Morpho-Scan | Natural Born Warrior | NCO | Neurocinetics | No Wound Incapacitation | Non-Hackable | Number 2 | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Pilot | Protheion | Regeneration | Religious Troop | Remdriver | Remote Presence | Sapper & Foxhole State | Seed-Embryo | Sensor | Shasvastii & Shasvastii-Embryo State | Sixth Sense | Specialist Operative | Strategic Deployment | Stealth | Strategos | Super-Jump | Surprise Attack | Tactical Awareness | Terrain | Total Reaction | Transmutation | Tri-Core | Triangulated Fire | Veteran | Vulnerability
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
This Special Skill marks the Trooper's capacity to detonate in a blast.
- The user must be in Unconscious State for this Special Skill to activate.
- This Special Skill forces its user to detonate automatically when he enters Unconscious state.
- At the end of the Order in which the user entered Unconscious State, before making Guts Rolls, the Trooper makes a Direct Template Attack, placing the center of the Circular Template (Blast Focus) over the center of their base.
- This Attack has Damage 13 with Shock Ammunition, against the ARM Attribute.
- Enemy Troopers who are affected by the Attack and had performed a Dodge will avoid this Attack if they passed their PH Roll.
- Once all Rolls have been made, the user enters Dead State and is removed from the game table.
If the user enters the Dead state directly due to an Ammunition, a Trait or other rule (for example Shock, State: Dead...) or because he suffered the loss of more Wounds than his current Attribute during a single Order, he does not Explode.
Template Weapons cannot affect allied Models or Markers.