No Wound Incapacitation
CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Berserk | Bioimmunity | Booty | Camouflage & Camouflaged State | Chain of Command | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Courage | Counterintelligence | Decoy | Doctor | Dogged | Engineer | Explode | Fireteam: Duo | Fireteam: Enomotarchos | Fireteam: Haris | Fireteam: Triad | Forward Deployment | Forward Observer | Frenzy | G: Jumper | Guard | Hacker | Hidden Deployment & Hidden Deployment State | Immunity | Impersonation & Impersonation State | Impetuous | Infiltration | Inspiring Leadership | Lieutenant | Marksmanship | Martial Arts | MetaChemistry | Mimetism | Minelayer | Mnemonica | Morpho-Scan | Natural Born Warrior | NCO | Neurocinetics | No Wound Incapacitation | Non-Hackable | Number 2 | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Pilot | Protheion | Regeneration | Religious Troop | Remdriver | Remote Presence | Sapper & Foxhole State | Seed-Embryo | Sensor | Shasvastii & Shasvastii-Embryo State | Sixth Sense | Specialist Operative | Strategic Deployment | Stealth | Strategos | Super-Jump | Surprise Attack | Tactical Awareness | Terrain | Total Reaction | Transmutation | Tri-Core | Triangulated Fire | Veteran | Vulnerability
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
Troopers with this Special Skill have a higher tolerance to Wounds or combat damage.
|NO WOUND INCAPACITATION||AUTOMATIC SKILL|
- The Trooper entered Unconscious State and his player announced he would activate the No Wound Incapacitation Special Skill, whether in the Active or Reactive Turn.
- The Unconscious State of Troopers using the No Wound Incapacitation Special Skill has the following special rules:
- Instead of placing an Unconscious Token next to the Trooper, place an NWI Token.
- To activate No Wound Incapacitation, the player must announce its use when the Trooper enters Unconscious State.
- Allows the Trooper to ignore the effects and Null Label of Unconscious State, treating it as Normal State instead.
- However, if the Trooper loses one or more further point of his Wounds Attribute, he enters Dead State and is removed from play. (See FAQs & Errata. This also applies to Troopers with the STR Attribute.)
- This Special Skill does not interfere with Automatic Special Skills or Automatic Equipment, which will continue to function normally.
- The user of the No Wound Incapacitation Special Skill can be healed (using Special Skills or Equipment such as Doctor, MediKit, Regeneration...), recovering at least one point of its Wounds Attribute, returning it to Normal State and removing the NWI Token.
- If the Roll to heal the user of the No Wound Incapacitation Special Skill fails, the Trooper automatically enters Dead State and is removed from play.
Shock Ammunition cancels the Unconscious State of Troopers using this Special Skill, and they pass directly to Dead State.
FAQs & Errata
Q: How do Dogged and No Wound Incapacitation interact with Coup de Grâce, and with Troopers that have STR instead of Wounds?
A: An Unconscious Trooper that has activated the Dogged or No Wound Incapacitation Special Skills cannot be the target of a Coup de Grâce, the standard CC Attack Rolls must be made. If the Trooper has STR instead of Wounds, losing a further point of their STR Attribute will have the same effect as losing a further point of their Wounds Attribute - they enter the Dead State.Related Pages: CC Attack, Dogged, No Wound Incapacitation