Camouflaged State | Dead State | Disconnected State | Engaged State | Foxhole State | Hidden Deployment State | Holoecho State | HoloMask State | Immobilized-A State | Immobilized-B State | Impersonation State | Isolated State | Normal State | Prone State | Possessed State | Retreat! State | Sepsitorized State | Shasvastii-Embryo State | Stunned State | Suppressive Fire State | Targeted State | Unconscious State | Unloaded State
- Unless otherwise noted, all Troopers deploy in this state.
- Troopers in any Null State revert to the Normal State if their Null States are cancelled.
- Therefore, Troopers in the Unconscious State revert to the Normal State if they recover at least 1 point of their Wounds or Structure Attribute.
- The Trooper generates 1 Order for their players to use during the Tactical Phase.
- The Trooper counts towards the Player's Victory Points.