Camouflaged State | Dead State | Disconnected State | Engaged State | Foxhole State | Hidden Deployment State | Holoecho State | HoloMask State | Immobilized-A State | Immobilized-B State | Impersonation State | Isolated State | Normal State | Prone State | Possessed State | Retreat! State | Sepsitorized State | Shasvastii-Embryo State | Stunned State | Suppressive Fire State | Targeted State | Unconscious State | Unloaded State
Ammunition | Normal (N) Ammunition | Armor Piercing (AP) Ammunition | Double Action (DA) Ammunition | Eclipse Ammunition | Electromagnetic (E/M) Ammunition & Isolated State | Explosive (EXP) Ammunition | Paralysis (PARA) Ammunition & Immobilized-A State | Shock Ammunition | Smoke Ammunition | Stun Ammunition & Stunned State | T2 Ammunition| Combined Ammunition | Combined Saving Roll | Ammunition Summary Chart || Weaponry | Mixed Weapons | D-Charges| Mines | Perimeter Weapons| Pistols | Pitcher | Sepsitor & Sepsitorized State | SymbioBomb
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
- The Trooper suffered a successful Attack or Effect using an Ammunition, Hacking Program or a game condition or Scenario Special Rule, capable of causing this state.
- Troopers in this state cannot declare Attacks.
- Moreover, Troopers in Stunned State must apply a MOD of -3 to any Roll they perform, except Saving Rolls.
- Automatic Special Skills and Equipment continue to work, but the Trooper must still respect all declaration restrictions.
- To cancel this State, Troopers with the Wounds Attribute require a Doctor, while Troopers with the Structure (STR) Attribute require an Engineer.
- A Trooper with the Doctor/Engineer Special Skill (or an equivalent Skill) may cancel this State by spending one Short Skill of an Order while in Silhouette contact with the affected Trooper, and passing a Normal WIP Roll (or the Roll specified by the Special Skill or Scenario).
- The Stunned State is automatically cancelled at the start of the States Phase of the Player Turn in which it was caused.