Camouflaged State | Dead State | Disconnected State | Engaged State | Foxhole State | Hidden Deployment State | Holoecho State | HoloMask State | Immobilized-A State | Immobilized-B State | Impersonation State | Isolated State | Normal State | Prone State | Possessed State | Retreat! State | Sepsitorized State | Shasvastii-Embryo State | Stunned State | Suppressive Fire State | Targeted State | Unconscious State | Unloaded State
Assisted Fire | Carbonite & Immobilized-B State | Controlled Jump | Cybermask & Impersonation State | Enhanced Reaction | Fairy Dust | Oblivion & Isolated State | Spotlight & Targeted State | Total Control & Possessed State | Trinity | White Noise | Zero Pain
- The Trooper suffered a successful Attack or Effect using an Ammunition, Hacking Program or a game condition or Scenario Special Rule, capable of causing this state.
- Troopers in Immobilized-B State cannot declare any Skill, Attack or ARO, except Reset applying a -3 WIP MOD.
- Automatic Special Skills and Equipment continue to work, but the Trooper must still respect all declaration restrictions.
- Troopers in the Immobilized-B state continue to provide Orders for their Order Pool.
- The affected Trooper may cancel this state via a successful Normal or Face to Face Reset Roll, applying the -3 WIP MOD provided by this state.
- A Trooper with the Engineer Special Skill (or an equivalent Skill) may cancel the Immobilized-B state by spending one Short Skill of an Order while in Silhouette contact with the affected Trooper, and passing a Normal WIP Roll (or the Roll specified by the Special Skill or Scenario).