Camouflaged State | Dead State | Disconnected State | Engaged State | Foxhole State | Hidden Deployment State | Holoecho State | HoloMask State | Immobilized-A State | Immobilized-B State | Impersonation State | Isolated State | Normal State | Prone State | Possessed State | Retreat! State | Sepsitorized State | Shasvastii-Embryo State | Stunned State | Suppressive Fire State | Targeted State | Unconscious State | Unloaded State
Assisted Fire | Carbonite & Immobilized-B State | Controlled Jump | Cybermask & Impersonation State | Enhanced Reaction | Fairy Dust | Oblivion & Isolated State | Spotlight & Targeted State | Total Control & Possessed State | Trinity | White Noise | Zero Pain
Ammunition | Normal (N) Ammunition | Armor Piercing (AP) Ammunition | Double Action (DA) Ammunition | Eclipse Ammunition | Electromagnetic (E/M) Ammunition & Isolated State | Explosive (EXP) Ammunition | Paralysis (PARA) Ammunition & Immobilized-A State | Shock Ammunition | Smoke Ammunition | Stun Ammunition & Stunned State | T2 Ammunition| Combined Ammunition | Combined Saving Roll | Ammunition Summary Chart || Weaponry | Mixed Weapons | D-Charges| Mines | Perimeter Weapons| Pistols | Pitcher | Sepsitor & Sepsitorized State | SymbioBomb
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
- The Trooper suffered a successful Attack or Effect using an Ammunition, or a game condition or Scenario Special Rule, capable of causing this state.
- Troopers in Isolated State cannot receive Orders from their Order Pool.
- If, at the start of his following Active Turns, the Trooper is still Isolated, then he is considered to be Irregular and does not add his Order to his Order Pool this Turn.
- While in Isolated State all the Trooper's Hacking Programs, Skills and pieces of Equipment with the Comms Attack or Comms Equipment Labels or Traits (Hacking Device, Repeater...) are disabled.
- Additionally, if the Isolated Trooper is the army's Lieutenant, then at the beginning of the player's next Active Turn the army enters a Loss of Lieutenant situation unless the state is cancelled before then.
- Troopers in this state must apply a -9 WIP MOD to their Reset rolls.
- An Isolated Trooper ceases to be part of any kind of Infinity Fireteam.
- If the Isolated Trooper is the Team Leader then the Fireteam will break.
- Troopers in Isolated State cannot take part in a Coordinated Order.
- Automatic Special Skills and Equipment continue to work in this state, with the exception of Comms Attacks and Comms Equipment.
- A Trooper with the Engineer Special Skill (or an equivalent Skill) may cancel the state by spending one Short Skill of an Order while in Silhouette contact with the affected Trooper and succeeding at a Normal WIP Roll (or the Roll specified by the Special Skill or Scenario that caused the state).
- The affected Trooper may cancel this state via a successful Normal or Face to Face Reset Roll, applying the -9 WIP MOD provided by this state.