This Common Skill allows the user to sidestep cyber-attacks by quickly rebooting all systems.
|RESET||SHORT SKILL / ARO|
Troopers can only Reset if at least one of these is true:
- They are the Active Trooper.
- In the Reactive Turn, they have a valid ARO, or are targeted by a Hacking Program or other Comms Attack.
- Allows the user to make a Face to Face Roll to evade all enemy Hacking Programs or other Comms Attacks during an Order or ARO, regardless of the Burst (B) value.
- This Face to Face Roll pits the user's WIP Attribute against the attacker's WIP Attribute.
- If the user is not making a Face to Face Roll (for example they are not the target of a Hacking Program or other Comms Attack), they will instead make a Normal Roll against their WIP Attribute.
- Reset does not allow the user to evade other types of Attacks, but the Dodge Skill does.
- A successful Reset Roll, whether it's a Normal or Face to Face, allows the user to cancel their Targeted State and IMM-B State, applying any State-specific MODs.