Combat Module Intro || Damage | Saving Rolls | Wounds and Structure | Unconscious | Dead | Guts Rolls || Ballistic Skills | BS Attack | Template Weapons and Equipment | Direct Template Weapons | Impact Template Weapons | Ranged Weapon Profile | Speculative Attack | Intuitive Attack || Close Combat | CC Attack | Engaged State | Melee Weapon Profile || Quantronic Combat (Hacking)
Camouflaged State | Dead State | Disconnected State | Engaged State | Foxhole State | Hidden Deployment State | Holoecho State | HoloMask State | Immobilized-A State | Immobilized-B State | Impersonation State | Isolated State | Normal State | Prone State | Possessed State | Retreat! State | Sepsitorized State | Shasvastii-Embryo State | Stunned State | Suppressive Fire State | Targeted State | Unconscious State | Unloaded State
- Troopers in this state cannot declare Orders or AROs.
- Unconscious Troopers automatically fall Prone unless they are a Troop Type unable to do so.
- Troopers in this state do not contribute Orders during the Tactical Phase.
- Automatic Special Skills and Automatic Equipment have no effect while Unconscious.
- The Trooper does not count towards the Player's Victory Points.
- To cancel this state, Troopers possessing the Wound Attribute need a Doctor, while Troopers with the Structure (STR) Attribute need an Engineer.
- A Trooper with the Doctor/Engineer Special Skill (or an equivalent Skill) may cancel the state by spending one Short Skill of an Order while in Silhouette contact with the affected Trooper, and passing a Normal WIP Roll (or the Roll specified by the Special Skill or Scenario).
- Other Special Skills and pieces of Equipment allow the cancellation of the Unconscious state as indicated in their rules.
- Cancelling the Unconscious state automatically cancels the Prone state.
Restrictions Chart (TAGs cannot be Prone.)
FAQs & Errata
Q: How do Engineer, GizmoKits, and Unconscious State interact?
A: If a Trooper with STR is in Unconscious State, successful use of a GizmoKit or the Engineer Special Skill on them will restore the Trooper to 1 STR and cancel their Unconscious State. But the Unconscious State would be the only State cancelled by the Engineer, to cancel other States must use another Order.Related Pages: Engineer, GizmoKit, Unconscious State