Assisted Fire | Carbonite & Immobilized-B State | Controlled Jump | Cybermask & Impersonation State | Enhanced Reaction | Fairy Dust | Oblivion & Isolated State | Spotlight & Targeted State | Total Control & Possessed State | Trinity | White Noise | Zero Pain
|CARBONITE||SHORT SKILL / ARO|
|Comms Attack, Non-Lethal|
- The target may only be an enemy Trooper with the Hackable Characteristic (HI, TAG, REM... or an enemy Hacker).
- In the Active Turn, this Program's Burst of 2 allows the user to perform two WIP Rolls, which can be distributed among one or more targets as usual.
- Each successful Roll, due to DA Ammunition, forces the target to make two Saving Rolls against BTS, with Damage 13.
- Any failed Saving Roll will cause the target to enter Immobilized-B State, placing an Immobilized-B State Token (IMM-B) by them.
- A Critical with Carbonite forces its target to perform an additional Saving Roll.
- The range of this Program is the Hacker's Hacking Area.
|Name||Attack MOD||Opp. MOD||DAM||B||Target||Skill Type||Special|
|Carbonite||0||0||13||2||TAG, HI, REM, Hacker||Short Skill/ARO||DA Ammo, Non-Lethal, State: Immobilized-B.|
For each Carbonite Critical received, the target must perform 3 Saving Rolls: 2 due to the DA impact and 1 more due to the additional Saving Roll.