Assisted Fire | Carbonite & Immobilized-B State | Controlled Jump | Cybermask & Impersonation State | Enhanced Reaction | Fairy Dust | Oblivion & Isolated State | Spotlight & Targeted State | Total Control & Possessed State | Trinity | White Noise | Zero Pain
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
|WHITE NOISE||SHORT SKILL|
- To use this this Hacking Program, the Hacker must be the Active Trooper.
- The White Noise Hacking Program generates a White Noise Zone the size of a Circular Template and with infinite height.
- On a successful Normal WIP Roll, the Hacker may place the Circular Template representing the White Noise Zone inside their Hacking Area at the end of the Order. (See FAQs & Errata. The position must be chosen when declaring White Noise.)
- The Circular Template must be totally inside the Hacking Area.
- The effects of this Program persist until the start of the States Phase, at which point you must remove the Circular Template.
- The range of this Program is the Hacker's Hacking Area.
|Name||Attack MOD||Opp. MOD||DAM||B||Target||Skill Type||Special|
|White Noise||--||--||--||1||--||Short Skill||NFB, Reflective: Circular Template blocking LoF for Multispectral Visors.|
FAQs & Errata
Q: Do you need to specify all details of a Skill when declaring it? For example where the target is for a BS Attack, or where the template is being placed for White Noise?
A: Yes, with the exception of the target’s position, which is chosen in the Resolution step, before measuring Ranges. If the order of declaration is important, the active player chooses who declares first.Related Pages: BS Attack, Trooper Activation, White Noise