Assisted Fire | Carbonite & Immobilized-B State | Controlled Jump | Cybermask & Impersonation State | Enhanced Reaction | Fairy Dust | Oblivion & Isolated State | Spotlight & Targeted State | Total Control & Possessed State | Trinity | White Noise | Zero Pain
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
|TOTAL CONTROL||SHORT SKILL / ARO|
|Comms Attack, Non-Lethal.|
- In the Active or Reactive Turn, this Program has a Burst of 1, allowing the user to perform one WIP Roll against the target.
- Each successful Roll, due to DA Ammunition, forces the target to make two Saving Rolls against BTS, with Damage 16.
- Any failed Saving Roll will cause the target to enter Possessed State, placing a Possessed State Token (POS) by them.
- If the target is already in Possessed State, any failed Saving Roll will cancel the target's Possessed State, causing them to enter Normal State.
- A Critical with Total Control forces its target to perform an additional Saving Roll.
- The range of this Program is the Hacker's Hacking Area.
|Name||Attack MOD||Opp. MOD||DAM||B||Target||Skill Type||Special|
|Total Control||0||0||16||1||TAG||Short Skill/ARO||DA Ammo, Non-Lethal, State: POS/Normal.|