Assisted Fire | Carbonite & Immobilized-B State | Controlled Jump | Cybermask & Impersonation State | Enhanced Reaction | Fairy Dust | Oblivion & Isolated State | Spotlight & Targeted State | Total Control & Possessed State | Trinity | White Noise | Zero Pain
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
|ZERO PAIN||SHORT SKILL / ARO|
|Comms Attack, Non-Lethal.|
Troopers can only use Zero Pain if at least one of these is true:
- They are the Active Trooper.
- In the Reactive Turn, they have a valid ARO, or are targeted by a Comms Attack.
- In the Active or Reactive Turn, this Program allows the user to make two WIP Rolls in a Face to Face Roll to evade all enemy Comms Attacks.
- A -3 WIP MOD is applied to the enemy Comms Attacks.
- If the user wins with either Roll, they nullify the Comms Attack against them and avoid all Damage and special effects from the Attack.
|Name||Attack MOD||Opp. MOD||DAM||B||Target||Skill Type||Special|
|Zero Pain||0||-3||--||2||--||Short Skill/ARO||Nullifies Comms Attack. B2 in ARO, Non-Lethal.|