CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Berserk | Bioimmunity | Booty | Camouflage & Camouflaged State | Chain of Command | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Courage | Counterintelligence | Decoy | Doctor | Dogged | Engineer | Explode | Fireteam: Duo | Fireteam: Enomotarchos | Fireteam: Haris | Fireteam: Triad | Forward Deployment | Forward Observer | Frenzy | G: Jumper | Guard | Hacker | Hidden Deployment & Hidden Deployment State | Immunity | Impersonation & Impersonation State | Impetuous | Infiltration | Inspiring Leadership | Lieutenant | Marksmanship | Martial Arts | MetaChemistry | Mimetism | Minelayer | Mnemonica | Morpho-Scan | Natural Born Warrior | NCO | Neurocinetics | No Wound Incapacitation | Non-Hackable | Number 2 | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Pilot | Protheion | Regeneration | Religious Troop | Remdriver | Remote Presence | Sapper & Foxhole State | Seed-Embryo | Sensor | Shasvastii & Shasvastii-Embryo State | Sixth Sense | Specialist Operative | Strategic Deployment | Stealth | Strategos | Super-Jump | Surprise Attack | Tactical Awareness | Terrain | Total Reaction | Transmutation | Tri-Core | Triangulated Fire | Veteran | Vulnerability
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
Some units receive additional training to navigate and fight effectively on a certain type of terrain.
- The Type of Terrain of the Terrain area must match the Type of Terrain printed on the user's Troop Profile.
- The user is granted a +1 inch bonus to the first value of their MOV Attribute.
- This bonus only applies when declaring a Skill with the Movement Label in the Terrain area.
- The user may move normally through Terrain areas of their Terrain Type without applying any of the Movement restrictions provided by that Terrain area.
- If the user's Terrain Special Skill lists several Terrain Types between brackets on their Unit profile, the player must choose one of them when placing the Trooper on the gaming table.
- Users with Terrain (Total) apply these Effects to all Types of Terrain available in the rules (Aquatic, Desert, Mountain, Jungle, or Zero-G).