CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Berserk | Bioimmunity | Booty | Camouflage & Camouflaged State | Chain of Command | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Courage | Counterintelligence | Decoy | Doctor | Dogged | Engineer | Explode | Fireteam: Duo | Fireteam: Enomotarchos | Fireteam: Haris | Fireteam: Triad | Forward Deployment | Forward Observer | Frenzy | G: Jumper | Guard | Hacker | Hidden Deployment & Hidden Deployment State | Immunity | Impersonation & Impersonation State | Impetuous | Infiltration | Inspiring Leadership | Lieutenant | Marksmanship | Martial Arts | MetaChemistry | Mimetism | Minelayer | Mnemonica | Morpho-Scan | Natural Born Warrior | NCO | Neurocinetics | No Wound Incapacitation | Non-Hackable | Number 2 | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Pilot | Protheion | Regeneration | Religious Troop | Remdriver | Remote Presence | Sapper & Foxhole State | Seed-Embryo | Sensor | Shasvastii & Shasvastii-Embryo State | Sixth Sense | Specialist Operative | Strategic Deployment | Stealth | Strategos | Super-Jump | Surprise Attack | Tactical Awareness | Terrain | Total Reaction | Transmutation | Tri-Core | Triangulated Fire | Veteran | Vulnerability
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
Troopers with this Special Skill have an uncanny ability to sense imminent threats.
|SIXTH SENSE||AUTOMATIC SKILL|
- The user is the target of an Attack.
- Allows the user to respond to Attacks (and only Attacks) directed at them by enemies outside their LoF. For the purposes of drawing Line of Fire to the attackers, the user has a 360˚ LoF arc, and if they are in Engaged State, they can draw LoF to attackers outside their Close Combat.
- The user ignores Surprise Attack MODs from attackers.
- If the user is the target of a BS Attack through a Zero Visibility Zone, they ignore the -6 MOD for responding with a BS Attack. (See FAQs & Errata. Sixth Sense and Multispectral Visor L1.)
- If the user declares Dodge, no negative MODs are applied, with the exception of the -6 PH MOD for Immobilized-A State.
- Troopers with Sixth Sense in Engaged State may declare Dodge from Attacks outside their LoF.
- Stealth is not effective against Troopers with the Sixth Sense Special Skill.
A successful Dodge can cancel Engaged State if the Trooper can reach a valid position that is outside Silhouette contact.
During his Active Turn, a Nisse HMG advances in cover behind a Smoke Template. There are no AROs to his advance because the Zhanshi does not have LoF due to the Smoke and the Zhànying is Engaged in Close Combat with a Fusilier.
With his second half of the Order, the Nisse decides to declare BS Attack against the Zhànying, so he will have to apply the MOD for a BS Attack Into a Close Combat.
As the Zhànying has Sixth Sense and is the target of an Attack, he can declare Dodge if he wants to avoid the Nisse's shots.
FAQs & Errata
Q: How do Sixth Sense, Zero Visibility Zones and Multipectral Visor Level 1 interact?
A: If the Trooper with Multispectral Visor Level 1 and Sixth Sense is the target of a BS Attack through a Zero Visibility Zone, they ignore the -6 MOD for drawing LoF through the Zero Visibility Zone.Related Pages: Multispectral Visor, Sixth Sense, Visibility Conditions