CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Berserk | Bioimmunity | Booty | Camouflage & Camouflaged State | Chain of Command | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Courage | Counterintelligence | Decoy | Doctor | Dogged | Engineer | Explode | Fireteam: Duo | Fireteam: Enomotarchos | Fireteam: Haris | Fireteam: Triad | Forward Deployment | Forward Observer | Frenzy | G: Jumper | Guard | Hacker | Hidden Deployment & Hidden Deployment State | Immunity | Impersonation & Impersonation State | Impetuous | Infiltration | Inspiring Leadership | Lieutenant | Marksmanship | Martial Arts | MetaChemistry | Mimetism | Minelayer | Mnemonica | Morpho-Scan | Natural Born Warrior | NCO | Neurocinetics | No Wound Incapacitation | Non-Hackable | Number 2 | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Pilot | Protheion | Regeneration | Religious Troop | Remdriver | Remote Presence | Sapper & Foxhole State | Seed-Embryo | Sensor | Shasvastii & Shasvastii-Embryo State | Sixth Sense | Specialist Operative | Strategic Deployment | Stealth | Strategos | Super-Jump | Surprise Attack | Tactical Awareness | Terrain | Total Reaction | Transmutation | Tri-Core | Triangulated Fire | Veteran | Vulnerability
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
The beliefs and teachings of their leaders have made these soldiers into loyal warriors with an unshakable faith. The ardor of these zealots is enough to help them stand firm in battle even when their comrades have given up hope.
|RELIGIOUS TROOP||AUTOMATIC SKILL|
- The user automatically passes all their Guts Rolls without requiring a Roll.
- This means that the user is forced to hold their position and cannot withdraw or seek cover after surviving an Attack.
- However, if the player wants the user to withdraw or gain Cover after surviving an Attack, then they may make a WIP Roll. If the Roll is a success, the user can apply the Effects of failing the Guts Roll.
- The user is not affected by the Retreat! situation and does not enter the Retreat! State, acting normally until the end of the game.
- Additionally, during a Retreat! situation, the user cannot voluntarily abandon the game table unless the scenario rules indicate otherwise.
- The user is affected by the Loss of Lieutenant situation, including in a Retreat! situation.