CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Berserk | Bioimmunity | Booty | Camouflage & Camouflaged State | Chain of Command | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Courage | Counterintelligence | Decoy | Doctor | Dogged | Engineer | Explode | Fireteam: Duo | Fireteam: Enomotarchos | Fireteam: Haris | Fireteam: Triad | Forward Deployment | Forward Observer | Frenzy | G: Jumper | Guard | Hacker | Hidden Deployment & Hidden Deployment State | Immunity | Impersonation & Impersonation State | Impetuous | Infiltration | Inspiring Leadership | Lieutenant | Marksmanship | Martial Arts | MetaChemistry | Mimetism | Minelayer | Mnemonica | Morpho-Scan | Natural Born Warrior | NCO | Neurocinetics | No Wound Incapacitation | Non-Hackable | Number 2 | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Pilot | Protheion | Regeneration | Religious Troop | Remdriver | Remote Presence | Sapper & Foxhole State | Seed-Embryo | Sensor | Shasvastii & Shasvastii-Embryo State | Sixth Sense | Specialist Operative | Strategic Deployment | Stealth | Strategos | Super-Jump | Surprise Attack | Tactical Awareness | Terrain | Total Reaction | Transmutation | Tri-Core | Triangulated Fire | Veteran | Vulnerability
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
A berserk Trooper is overcome with bloodlust or such single-minded determination that all concern for personal safety is cast aside in an attempt to annihilate the opponent.
|Attack, CC Special Skill, Movement, Optional.|
- The target must be within the user's LoF when this CC Special Skill is declared.
- The target must be within the sum of the user's two MOV values.
- Allows the user to declare Move + CC Attack as an Entire Order, with the following features: (See FAQs & Errata. Berserk can be declared while in Engaged State.)
- The Move can be as far as both values of his MOV Attribute added together to reach Silhouette contact with the target.
- Any Face to Face Roll with the target will instead be a Normal Roll.
- If, when measuring to find where the Trooper can move, they cannot reach Silhouette contact with the target, the Entire Order will be considered an Idle, and the Trooper will not Move.
- If a MOD appears between brackets, for example Berserk (+3), that MOD is applied to the CC Attack.
- This CC Special Skill can be declared without being in Silhouette contact with an enemy.
- If the Trooper is or becomes Impetuous (due to having the Frenzy Special Skill or any other effect), when they activate in the Impetuous Phase they are allowed to use Berserk.
When declaring the Berserk Entire Order, you must declare the target and perform the Move before the opponent declares AROs.
Both Troopers make a Normal Roll, instead of the usual Face to Face Roll. Whoever declares an Attack and passes their Normal Roll forces the enemy to make a Saving Roll, and as a result both combatants may suffer Damage.
FAQs & Errata