CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Berserk | Bioimmunity | Booty | Camouflage & Camouflaged State | Chain of Command | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Courage | Counterintelligence | Decoy | Doctor | Dogged | Engineer | Explode | Fireteam: Duo | Fireteam: Enomotarchos | Fireteam: Haris | Fireteam: Triad | Forward Deployment | Forward Observer | Frenzy | G: Jumper | Guard | Hacker | Hidden Deployment & Hidden Deployment State | Immunity | Impersonation & Impersonation State | Impetuous | Infiltration | Inspiring Leadership | Lieutenant | Marksmanship | Martial Arts | MetaChemistry | Mimetism | Minelayer | Mnemonica | Morpho-Scan | Natural Born Warrior | NCO | Neurocinetics | No Wound Incapacitation | Non-Hackable | Number 2 | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Pilot | Protheion | Regeneration | Religious Troop | Remdriver | Remote Presence | Sapper & Foxhole State | Seed-Embryo | Sensor | Shasvastii & Shasvastii-Embryo State | Sixth Sense | Specialist Operative | Strategic Deployment | Stealth | Strategos | Super-Jump | Surprise Attack | Tactical Awareness | Terrain | Total Reaction | Transmutation | Tri-Core | Triangulated Fire | Veteran | Vulnerability
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
Impetuous Troopers are always eager to engage in combat.
|Impetuous Phase, Obligatory.|
- During the Turn's Impetuous Phase, the player may activate each Impetuous Trooper once, without spending an Order.
- During the Turn's Tactical Phase, the player will place an Impetuous Token next to every Trooper with this Special Skill. This Token will be removed when the Trooper is activated, or at the end of the Impetuous Phase for any Trooper that has not been activated.
- Impetuous activations only allow a fixed set of Skill combinations:
- When declaring Move, Jump, or Climb, the Trooper must always move the full corresponding MOV value, attempting to perform the first of these options that the Trooper can complete:
- Troopers may only move a shorter distance if they reach Silhouette contact with an Enemy or a Special Terrain area hinders their Movement or forces them to declare Jump or Climb.
- An Impetuous Trooper that has not been deployed on the gaming table due to an Airborne Deployment Special Skill may use their Impetuous activation to Deploy during the Impetuous Phase of their player's Turn.
- Impetuous Troopers cannot benefit from Partial Cover MODs.
- Players in Retreat! situation do not carry out the Impetuous Phase during their Turn.
- Impetuous Troopers cannot enter Marker States (Camouflaged, Impersonation...), or any other States that say so.
FAQs & Errata
Q: Which bullets of the Impetuous Special Skill only apply to Impetuous activations?
A: All bullets related to movement apply only during the Impetuous activation. The Partial Cover and Marker State bullets apply at all times.Related Pages: Impetuous
Q: During the Impetuous Phase, How should an Impetuous Trooper move when it has already reached the enemy's Deployment Zone?
A: It can move normally inside the enemy Deployment Zone.Related Pages: Impetuous