CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Berserk | Bioimmunity | Booty | Camouflage & Camouflaged State | Chain of Command | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Courage | Counterintelligence | Decoy | Doctor | Dogged | Engineer | Explode | Fireteam: Duo | Fireteam: Enomotarchos | Fireteam: Haris | Fireteam: Triad | Forward Deployment | Forward Observer | Frenzy | G: Jumper | Guard | Hacker | Hidden Deployment & Hidden Deployment State | Immunity | Impersonation & Impersonation State | Impetuous | Infiltration | Inspiring Leadership | Lieutenant | Marksmanship | Martial Arts | MetaChemistry | Mimetism | Minelayer | Mnemonica | Morpho-Scan | Natural Born Warrior | NCO | Neurocinetics | No Wound Incapacitation | Non-Hackable | Number 2 | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Pilot | Protheion | Regeneration | Religious Troop | Remdriver | Remote Presence | Sapper & Foxhole State | Seed-Embryo | Sensor | Shasvastii & Shasvastii-Embryo State | Sixth Sense | Specialist Operative | Strategic Deployment | Stealth | Strategos | Super-Jump | Surprise Attack | Tactical Awareness | Terrain | Total Reaction | Transmutation | Tri-Core | Triangulated Fire | Veteran | Vulnerability
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
Troopers possessing this Special Skill are deployed on the battlefield inside a semi-buried camouflaged capsule, to increase their chances of survival.
They can hatch voluntarily in the player’s second Active Turn, changing to a different Troop Profile. (See FAQs & Errata.)
- Troopers with this Special Skill have a dual Unit Profile with two profiles (Seed Form and Developed Form).
- The user must deploy using the Seed-Embryo profile.
- If the user's Seed-Embryo profile has the Camouflage Special Skill, the user can deploy in Camouflaged State.
- If the adversary is successful in Discovering the camouflaged Seed-Embryo, the Camouflage Marker is replaced by a Seed-Embryo Token (SEED-EMBRYO).
- If the user's Seed-Embryo profile has the Combat Jump Special Skill, it will be deployed as a Seed-Embryo (SEED-EMBRYO) Token instead of a Model, applying the Combat Jump rule as usual.
- The player will replace the Camouflage Marker or Seed-Embryo Token (SEED-EMBRYO) with the corresponding Model when:
FAQs & Errata
[Errata] Do Seed-Embryos automatically hatch in the player's second Player Turn?
No. Seed-Embryos only hatch as described in the Seed-Embryo skill box.Related Pages: Seed-Embryo
Q: If you pick, for example, a Seed Soldier with Forward Observer and Combi Rifle, does the Seed-Embryo Profile have them, or only the Developed Profile?
A: Only the Developed Profile.Related Pages: Seed-Embryo