CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Berserk | Bioimmunity | Booty | Camouflage & Camouflaged State | Chain of Command | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Courage | Counterintelligence | Decoy | Doctor | Dogged | Engineer | Explode | Fireteam: Duo | Fireteam: Enomotarchos | Fireteam: Haris | Fireteam: Triad | Forward Deployment | Forward Observer | Frenzy | G: Jumper | Guard | Hacker | Hidden Deployment & Hidden Deployment State | Immunity | Impersonation & Impersonation State | Impetuous | Infiltration | Inspiring Leadership | Lieutenant | Marksmanship | Martial Arts | MetaChemistry | Mimetism | Minelayer | Mnemonica | Morpho-Scan | Natural Born Warrior | NCO | Neurocinetics | No Wound Incapacitation | Non-Hackable | Number 2 | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Pilot | Protheion | Regeneration | Religious Troop | Remdriver | Remote Presence | Sapper & Foxhole State | Seed-Embryo | Sensor | Shasvastii & Shasvastii-Embryo State | Sixth Sense | Specialist Operative | Strategic Deployment | Stealth | Strategos | Super-Jump | Surprise Attack | Tactical Awareness | Terrain | Total Reaction | Transmutation | Tri-Core | Triangulated Fire | Veteran | Vulnerability
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
This rule is from the annex to the Infinity N4 ruleset, containing a series of rules, special skills, weapons and pieces of equipment which have been adapted to the N4 system, but with a provisional nature. Rules included here are completely official, however they may be modified in further expansions of the N4 ruleset.
This Special Skill allows the Fireteam: Triad of its owner to apply the four and five-member Fireteam Bonuses.
- The owner must be a member of a Fireteam: Triad.
- Players can have a maximum of one Trooper possessing this Special Skill in their Army List.
- This Special Skill allows the Fireteam: Triad of its owner to apply the four and five members Fireteam Bonuses, in addition to the Bonuses of this type of Fireteam.
- The effects of this Special Skill are cancelled when the Fireteam: Triad is reduced to less than three members.
- The effects of this Special Skill are cancelled at the end of the Order in which its owner ceases to be part of the Fireteam: Triad or enters Isolated State or any Null State.
- In the Active and Reactive Turn, players must mark the use of this Special Skill by placing a Tri-Core Token besides the Team Leader Token.
Tri-Core game example
During the Active Turn, a Spiral Corps player activates a Fireteam: Triad with three members, which includes a Taagma Schemer with Tri-Core, so in that Order that Triad can apply the three, four and five-member Fireteam Bonuses.
In the following Order, the Spiral Corps player decides to activate that Fireteam: Triad again. However, when performing the Coherency Check the player realizes the Triad is composed of only two members. So, that Triad cannot use Tri-Core or apply the three-member Fireteam Bonus.