CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Camouflage | Camouflaged State | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Doctor | Engineer | Forward Deployment | Hacker | Infiltrate | Lieutenant | Martial Arts | Mimetism | Non-Hackable | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Protheion | Regeneration | Remdriver | Shasvastii | Shasvastii-Embryo State | Specialist Operative | Surprise Attack | Super-Jump | Total Reaction
The owner of this Special Skill has been trained to parachute or fast-rope from heliborne vehicles immediately before combat, in order to find an alternative point of ingress onto the battlefield, and to flank the enemy forces
|Airborne Deployment (AD), Optional, Private Information|
- This Trooper is not required to deploy during the Deployment Phase, remaining off-table until their player decides to deploy them during their Active Turn.
- While off-table, the Trooper will not add their Order to the Order Pool during the Tactical Phase. However, they may enter the table using their own Order to use this Special Skill, when the player chooses.
- By using this Special Skill, the player cannot place the Trooper in Prone State, or in Silhouette contact with enemy and neutral Models, Markers, or Tokens, or in contact with any scenario objective, or in Silhouette contact with a scenery element to get Cover.
- The player may deploy the Trooper on any surface of the game table, as long as that surface's size is equal to or larger than their base and is in contact with the edge of the table.
- They may not be deployed within the enemy Deployment Zone.
- Once the Trooper is placed on their entry point, the Reactive Player declares all their AROs.