CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Camouflage | Camouflaged State | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Doctor | Engineer | Forward Deployment | Hacker | Infiltrate | Lieutenant | Martial Arts | Mimetism | Non-Hackable | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Protheion | Regeneration | Remdriver | Shasvastii | Shasvastii-Embryo State | Specialist Operative | Surprise Attack | Super-Jump | Total Reaction
The user of this Special Skill is able to catch their adversaries unaware by declaring Attacks that are difficult to avoid.
|SURPRISE ATTACK||AUTOMATIC SKILL|
- To use this Special Skill, Troopers must be in Marker form (Camouflaged, for example) at the start of the Order in which they are activated.
- The user must declare a CC Attack, BS Attack, Hacking Program or other Comms Attack.
- The user of this Special Skill must be in their Active Turn.
- This Attack imposes an additional negative MOD, as shown in round brackets in the Unit Profile [Surprise Attack (-3), Surprise Attack (-6)...]. This MOD only applies to targets of the Attack, and applies to any Skill Roll that those targets perform in ARO.
- This Skill cannot be used again until the Trooper returns to Marker form.