Combat Module Intro | Damage | Saving Rolls | Wounds and Structure | Unconscious | Dead | Ballistic Skills | BS Attack | Template Weapons and Equipment | Ranged Weapon Profile | Close Combat | CC Attack | Engaged State | Melee Weapon Profile | Quantronic Combat (Hacking) | Hacker | Carbonite | Immobilized-B State | Spotlight | Targeted State
- Troopers in this state cannot declare Orders or AROs.
- Unconscious Troopers automatically fall Prone unless they are a Troop Type unable to do so.
- Troopers in this state do not contribute Orders during the Tactical Phase.
- Automatic Special Skills and Automatic Equipment have no effect while Unconscious.
- The Trooper does not count towards the Player's Victory Points.
- To cancel this state, Troopers possessing the Wound Attribute need a Doctor, while Troopers with the Structure (STR) Attribute need an Engineer.
- A Trooper with the Doctor/Engineer Special Skill (or an equivalent Skill) may cancel the state by spending one Short Skill of an Order while in Silhouette contact with the affected Trooper, and passing a Normal WIP Roll (or the Roll specified by the Special Skill or Scenario).
- Other Special Skills and pieces of Equipment allow the cancellation of the Unconscious state as indicated in their rules.
- Cancelling the Unconscious state automatically cancels the Prone state.
Restrictions Chart (TAGs cannot be Prone.)