Combat Module Intro | Damage | Saving Rolls | Wounds and Structure | Unconscious | Dead | Ballistic Skills | BS Attack | Template Weapons and Equipment | Ranged Weapon Profile | Close Combat | CC Attack | Engaged State | Melee Weapon Profile | Quantronic Combat (Hacking) | Hacker | Carbonite | Immobilized-B State | Spotlight | Targeted State
- The Trooper is in Silhouette contact with an Enemy Trooper, and neither are in a Null or Immobilized State.
- Troopers in Engaged State are considered to be in Close Combat.
- Troopers in this State can only declare CC Attack, Dodge, Idle, Reset]], and Skills that specify that they can be used in Close Combat or in Engaged State.
- Troopers that are in Engaged State may not trace LoF outside their Close Combat.
- By declaring BS Attack on a Trooper in Engaged State, the BS Attack against a Close Combat rule must be applied.
- Template Weapons placed on a group of Troopers in Engaged state will always affect all participating Troopers, even if the placement of the Template would only affect one of them.
- This State is cancelled when the Trooper in question ceases to be in Silhouette contact with any Enemy Troopers.
- A Trooper's Engaged State is automatically cancelled if, in the 5.1 Effects step of any Order, all enemies in Silhouette contact are in Null or Immobilized States.
- A Trooper may also cancel the Engaged State if they pass a Dodge Roll, either Normal or Face to Face. In this case, the Trooper must leave Silhouette contact, moving up to 2 inches to separate themselves from the enemy.
- If they cannot move to a valid position that is outside Silhouette contact, the Trooper will remain in Engaged State without moving.