(Redirected from Sepsitorized)
Ammunition | Normal (N) Ammunition | Armor Piercing (AP) Ammunition | Double Action (DA) Ammunition | Eclipse Ammunition | Electromagnetic (E/M) Ammunition & Isolated State | Explosive (EXP) Ammunition | Paralysis (PARA) Ammunition & Immobilized-A State | Shock Ammunition | Smoke Ammunition | Stun Ammunition & Stunned State | T2 Ammunition || Combined Ammunition | Combined Saving Roll | Ammunition Summary Chart || Weaponry | Mixed Weapons | D-Charges| Mines | Perimeter Weapons| Pistols | Pitcher | Sepsitor & Sepsitorized State | SymbioBomb
Camouflaged State | Dead State | Disconnected State | Engaged State | Foxhole State | Hidden Deployment State | Holoecho State | HoloMask State | Immobilized-A State | Immobilized-B State | Impersonation State | Isolated State | Normal State | Prone State | Possessed State | Retreat! State | Sepsitorized State | Shasvastii-Embryo State | Stunned State | Suppressive Fire State | Targeted State | Unconscious State | Unloaded State
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
- Troopers in this state cannot be activated or receive Orders from their player's Order Pool. While they are Sepsitorized, Troopers are considered to be enemies by the rest of their owner's Troopers and are considered to be allies by the Troopers of the player that caused this game state.
- Troopers in this state do not contribute Orders during the Tactical Phases of either player.
- Troopers in this state may be activated and receive Orders from the Order Pool of the Combat Group of the Trooper who caused them to enter Sepsitorized state. A Sepsitorized Trooper does not count towards the maximum number of members the Combat Group may contain.
- This State does not interfere with Automatic Special Skills or Automatic Equipment, which will remain functioning normally.
- A Sepsitorized Trooper does not count towards either Players' Victory Points.