Combat Module Intro || Damage | Saving Rolls | Wounds and Structure | Unconscious | Dead | Guts Rolls || Ballistic Skills | BS Attack | Template Weapons and Equipment | Direct Template Weapons | Impact Template Weapons | Ranged Weapon Profile | Speculative Attack | Intuitive Attack || Close Combat | CC Attack | Engaged State | Melee Weapon Profile || Quantronic Combat (Hacking)
Camouflaged State | Dead State | Disconnected State | Engaged State | Foxhole State | Hidden Deployment State | Holoecho State | HoloMask State | Immobilized-A State | Immobilized-B State | Impersonation State | Isolated State | Normal State | Prone State | Possessed State | Retreat! State | Sepsitorized State | Shasvastii-Embryo State | Stunned State | Suppressive Fire State | Targeted State | Unconscious State | Unloaded State
- A Trooper loses all the points of his Wounds/STR Attribute, and takes one or more extra points of damage.
- A Trooper in the Unconscious or Shasvastii-Embryo state loses one or more points from his Wounds/STR Attribute.
- Troopers in this state are removed from the game table.
- Troopers in this state cease to generate Orders in successive turns.
- The Trooper does not count towards the Player's Victory Points.
- The Dead state is irreversible and cannot be cancelled, unless the rules specific to the mission or scenario being played indicate otherwise. In that case, follow the procedure stated in the rules.
FAQs & Errata
Q: What happens if the target of a Protheion user fails more Saving Rolls than are needed for it to enter Dead State? For example if an Unconscious target fails two or more Saving Rolls.
A: Any additional failed Saving Rolls will have no effect, and will not give the Protheion user any Wounds.Related Pages: Dead, Protheion