Combat Module Intro | Damage | Saving Rolls | Wounds and Structure | Unconscious | Dead | Ballistic Skills | BS Attack | Template Weapons and Equipment | Ranged Weapon Profile | Close Combat | CC Attack | Engaged State | Melee Weapon Profile | Quantronic Combat (Hacking) | Hacker | Carbonite | Immobilized-B State | Spotlight | Targeted State
- The Trooper suffered a successful Attack or Effect using an Ammunition, or a game condition or Scenario Special Rule, capable of causing this state.
- Any Trooper declaring a BS Attack, Hacking Program or Comms Attack against a Trooper in the Targeted State gains a +3 MOD to the Attribute used to perform that Attack.
- Troopers in this state must apply a -3 WIP MOD to their Reset rolls.
- Automatic Special Skills and Equipment continue to work in this state.
- The affected Trooper successfully passes a Normal or Face to Face Reset Roll, applying a -3 WIP MOD.
- A Trooper with the Engineer Special Skill (or an equivalent Skill) may cancel the state by spending one Short Skill of an Order while in Silhouette contact with the affected Trooper, and passing a Normal WIP Roll (or the Roll specified by the Special Skill or Scenario).