- The Trooper suffered a successful Attack or Effect using an Ammunition, Hacking Program or a game condition or Scenario Special Rule, capable of causing this state.
- Troopers in Immobilized-A State cannot declare any Skill or ARO, except Dodge, applying a -6 PH MOD.
- Automatic Special Skills and Equipment continue to work, but the Trooper must still respect all declaration restrictions.
- Troopers in the Immobilized-A state continue to provide Orders to their Order Pool.
- The affected Trooper may cancel this state via a successful Normal or Face to Face Dodge Roll, applying the -6 PH MOD provided by this state.
- A Trooper with the Engineer Special Skill (or an equivalent Skill) may cancel the Immobilized-A state by spending one Short Skill of an Order while in Silhouette contact with the affected Trooper, and passing a Normal WIP Roll (or the Roll specified by the Special Skill or Scenario).
Let's suppose a Zhanshi is in Immobilized-A state.
A Betatrooper spends an Order, declares Move + BS Attack, and uses their Spitfire against the Zhanshi.
In this state, the Zhanshi may only declare Dodge as their ARO, with a -6 MOD.
Therefore, a Face to Face Roll of 4 Spitfire shots is made against 1 Dodge Roll.
The Zhanshi will apply the following MODs to the Dodge Roll:
- -6 for Immobilized-A.
With a PH Attribute of 10, the Success Value (SV) will be 10 - 6 = 4.
The Betatrooper will apply the following MODs to the BS Attack Roll:
- +3 for Range.
- -3 for Cover.
With a BS Attribute of 13, the Success Value (SV) will be 13 + 3 - 3 = 13.
The Zhanshi loses the Face to Face Roll, so he suffers 3 Spitfire hits, since the 4th (with a result of 14) is a miss for the Betatrooper.