This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
This rule is from the annex to the Infinity N4 ruleset, containing a series of rules, special skills, weapons and pieces of equipment which have been adapted to the N4 system, but with a provisional nature. Rules included here are completely official, however they may be modified in further expansions of the N4 ruleset.
The number of Fireteam members determines the bonus that the player can apply.
Two Member Fireteam Bonus
- This Level applies the basic rules of Fireteams, granting no additional bonus.
- During the Active Turn, the two Troopers activate with a single Regular Order.
Three Member Fireteam Bonus
|BURST SUPPORT BONUS||AUTOMATIC SKILL|
- In the Active Turn, the Team Leader can apply a +1 bonus to the Burst (B) value of their BS Weapons, including Throwing Weapons but excluding Technical Weapons.
- As special rule, in the Active Turn, this +1 Burst bonus can be combined with other bonuses or Burst MODs provided by other rules, Special Skills, Equipment, or Hacking Programs.
- In the Reactive Turn, all the Fireteam members benefit from this bonus. However, all the BS Attacks of that member's Burst must be performed against the same target.
- The +1 B MOD does not apply to Entire Order Skills (Intuitive Attack, Speculative Attack...).
- If the Trooper uses this bonus with Disposable Weapons with limited ammunition (for example a Panzerfaust), then benefiting from the +1 B bonus means expending one additional use.
- For example, a Trooper with a Panzerfaust (a weapon with B1 and two uses) using the bonus would make an Attack with B2, expending both of the weapon's uses in a single Order. The Panzerfaust will be unloaded, so the player would place an Unloaded State Token beside the Trooper.
- In the Reactive Turn', this +1 Burst bonus can not be combined with other bonuses or Burst MODs provided by other rules, Special Skills, Equipment, or Hacking Programs, except for those that specifically state otherwise.
- This bonus is cumulative with the two-member bonus.
Four Member Fireteam Bonus
- In the Active Turn, the Team Leader gains the Sixth Sense Special Skill.
- In the Reactive Turn, all Fireteam members benefit from this bonus.
- This bonus is cumulative with the two and three member bonuses.
Five Member Fireteam Bonus
- In the Active Turn, the Team Leader applies a +3 MOD to their BS Attacks, including those made with Throwing Weapons but excluding those made with Technical Weapons. They also apply a +3 WIP MOD to Discover Rolls.
- In the Reactive Turn, all the Fireteam members benefit from the same bonus.
- This bonus is cumulative with the two, three, and four member bonuses.