360º Visor | AI Motorcycle | Albedo | Baggage | Biometric Visor | Cube | Dazer | Deactivator | Deployable Repeater | ECM | Escape System | FastPanda | Firewall | GizmoKit | Hacking Device | HoloMask & HoloMask State | Holoprojector & Holoecho State | MediKit | Motorcycle | Multispectral Visor | Nanoscreen | Repeater | SymbioMate | TinBot | X-Visor
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
This piece of Equipment encompasses all systems designed to prolong the life of TAG and Vehicle Pilots by evacuating them in case of mortal danger.
|ESCAPE SYSTEM||AUTOMATIC EQUIPMENT|
- In the Active or Reactive Turn, the Escape System activates automatically at the end of any Order during which the TAG lost its last STR point.
- The activation process of an Escape System has two steps:
- If the TAG lost more STR points than it had remaining, the excess points are subtracted from the Pilot's profile.
- The activation process must always be completed, even if the Pilot is already Unconscious or Dead, and even if the TAG is Immobilized (due to Hacking, Ammunition Effects or any other reason).
- A TAG equipped with an Escape System provides its Order to the player who fielded it until its Pilot enters a Null State (Unconscious, Dead, Sepsitorized...).
- If the Pilot would be vulnerable to Hacking or E/M Ammunition, he cannot be Hacked, or affected by E/M, while its Model is not on the game table.
The ARM and BTS values of the TAG are always used to make Saving Rolls, until the Pilot Model is placed on the game table.
Activating the Escape System does not require the expenditure of any Orders, and therefore Enemies cannot react in any way to the ejection of the Pilot.
Always place the Smoke Circular Template, even if the Pilot lost all his Wounds and was ejected Dead.
FAQs & Errata
Q: How does the Possessed State interact with Pilots, Dismounting, and Escape Systems?
A: When a TAG is in Possessed State, its Pilot cannot Mount or Dismount. If a TAG's Escape System takes effect while the TAG is in Possessed State, the operator profile will not be in Possessed State.Related Pages: Escape System, General Movement Rules, Pilot, Possessed State