360º Visor | AI Motorcycle | Albedo | Baggage | Biometric Visor | Cube | Dazer | Deactivator | Deployable Repeater | ECM | Escape System | FastPanda | Firewall | GizmoKit | Hacking Device | HoloMask & HoloMask State | Holoprojector & Holoecho State | MediKit | Motorcycle | Multispectral Visor | Nanoscreen | Repeater | SymbioMate | TinBot | X-Visor
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
Motorcycles are single-person light transport capable of great maneuverability and top speeds. For game purposes, Motorcycles are not a Vehicle (VH).
- Units equipped with a Motorcycle have two separate Unit Profiles.
- When a Trooper on a Motorcycle declares any Skill with the Movement Label and announces he will Dismount, replace the mounted figure with a Motorcycle Token (MOTORCYCLE). Place the Trooper's Model in Silhouette contact with the Motorcycle Token, or measure his movement from the edge of the Token's base, as you prefer.
- A Motorcycle Token has the following Attributes:
- Troopers mounted on a Motorcycle cannot go Prone.
- Troopers mounted on a Motorcycle cannot Climb, or use ladders.
- Troopers mounted on a Motorcycle cannot Jump vertically or diagonally upward, they can only Jump horizontally and vertically or diagonally downward.
- Troopers mounted on a Motorcycle cannot benefit from MODs for Partial Cover.
- Troopers mounted on a Motorcycle cannot declare Cautious Movement.
A Trooper on a Motorcycle may drive up ramps and stairs as long as they respect the General Movement Rules. However, they cannot use ladders.
Likewise, the General Movement Rules explain how the Trooper mounts and dismounts their Motorcycle.