360º Visor | AI Motorcycle | Albedo | Baggage | Biometric Visor | Cube | Dazer | Deactivator | Deployable Repeater | ECM | Escape System | FastPanda | Firewall | GizmoKit | Hacking Device | HoloMask & HoloMask State | Holoprojector & Holoecho State | MediKit | Motorcycle | Multispectral Visor | Nanoscreen | Repeater | SymbioMate | TinBot | X-Visor
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
This device is capable of deactivating traps and automated weapons deployed by the Enemy.
- The user of this piece of Equipment must have LoF to the target.
- Deactivator may be used only against Enemy Equipment and Deployable Weapons deployed on the game table, and never against Camouflage Markers.
- Deactivator allows the user, by passing a Normal WIP Roll, to deactivate Enemy Equipment or Deployable Weapons (Mines, FastPandas, CrazyKoalas...) within LoF.
- The WIP Roll only applies MODs for Range, but not those from Special Skills (for example Mimetism), or Cover.
- If the user passes the WIP Roll, the Enemy Equipment or weapon is removed from play.
|Name||Range (inches)||DAM||B||Ammo||Save Att.||Traits|
|Deactivator||+6||+3||-6||--||--||--||--||--||1||--||--||Technical Weapon, BS Attack, [***see above]|