360º Visor | AI Motorcycle | Albedo | Baggage | Biometric Visor | Cube | Dazer | Deactivator | Deployable Repeater | ECM | Escape System | FastPanda | Firewall | GizmoKit | Hacking Device | HoloMask & HoloMask State | Holoprojector & Holoecho State | MediKit | Motorcycle | Multispectral Visor | Nanoscreen | Repeater | SymbioMate | TinBot | X-Visor
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
A TinBot is a semi-autonomous piece of Equipment that remains near its owner and provides him with some bonus or benefit.
|Comms Equipment, Prior Deployment.|
- A TinBot grants its MODs or additional advantages as long as its owner is not in any Null State (Unconscious, Dead, Sepsitorized, etc.) or Isolated State.
- TinBots are pieces of Equipment, so they cannot be targeted by any Skill, even if they are represented by a Model or Token.
- If the owner of a TinBot enters Dead State, remove the TinBot from the game alongside its owner.
- A TinBot grants its owner with different MODs, Special Skills, or pieces of Equipment. The player will apply the one specified next to the TinBot, in the Unit Profile.
- If the owner of a TinBot is part of a Fireteam, every member of the Fireteam will benefit from the TinBot.
- If the members of a Fireteam have more than one TinBot between them that grants the same advantages, they can only use one of them per declared Order or ARO. If the TinBots grant different MODs for the same advantage, only the most advantageous MOD may be used.
TinBot: Firewall (-3)
Indicates that, when the owner of the TinBot is targeted by a Comms Attack, the Enemy will apply a -3 Firewall MOD.
TinBot: Guided (-6)
Indicates that, when the owner of the TinBot is targeted by a Guided Attack, the Enemy will apply a -6 MOD.
TinBot: Discover (+3)
Indicates that, when the owner of the TinBot declares the Discover Skill, they will apply a +3 WIP MOD.