Combat Module Intro | Damage | Saving Rolls | Wounds and Structure | Unconscious | Dead | Ballistic Skills | BS Attack | Template Weapons and Equipment | Ranged Weapon Profile | Close Combat | CC Attack | Engaged State | Melee Weapon Profile | Quantronic Combat (Hacking) | Hacker | Carbonite | Immobilized-B State | Spotlight | Targeted State
- A Trooper loses all the points of his Wounds/STR Attribute, and takes one or more extra points of damage.
- A Trooper in the Unconscious or Shasvastii-Embryo state loses one or more points from his Wounds/STR Attribute.
- Troopers in this state are removed from the game table.
- Troopers in this state cease to generate Orders in successive turns.
- The Trooper does not count towards the Player's Victory Points.
- The Dead state is irreversible and cannot be cancelled, unless the rules specific to the mission or scenario being played indicate otherwise. In that case, follow the procedure stated in the rules.