Common Skill that allows the user to move about the battlefield.
|MOVE||SHORT MOVEMENT SKILL|
|Movement, No LoF, No Roll.|
- Players will check the Requirements of this Skill when declaring it.
- The Trooper’s base must always be in contact with the surface on which they intend to move.
- Any surface they move on must be at least half as wide as their base. (See FAQs & Errata.)
- The Trooper must be able to finish their movement on a surface that’s equal to or larger than their base.
- Allows the user to traverse the battlefield up to a distance determined by his MOV Attribute.
- By declaring Move, the user may move up to the first value of his MOV Attribute in inches.
- If the user declares Move again in the same Order, he may then move up to the second value of his MOV Attribute in inches.
- Move must follow the General Movement Rules as well as the Moving and Measuring rules.
Although in both cases the Distance covered is 8 inches, in case B, it is not possible to carry out the movement because there is no valid surface at the end of the first Movement value.
FAQs & Errata
Q: While using Move or Climb, can you move 'through' a corner, in the same way that you can move through a space that's half the width of the Trooper's base?
A: No. If the space is wide enough for the Trooper's full base, you must use the full base.
Related Pages: Climb, Climbing Plus, Move