Difference between revisions of "CC Attack"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 14:36, 10 April 2020
Combat Module Intro || Damage | Saving Rolls | Wounds and Structure | Unconscious | Dead | Guts Rolls || Ballistic Skills | BS Attack | Template Weapons and Equipment | Direct Template Weapons | Impact Template Weapons | Ranged Weapon Profile | Speculative Attack | Intuitive Attack || Close Combat | CC Attack | Engaged State | Melee Weapon Profile || Quantronic Combat (Hacking)
|CC ATTACK||SHORT SKILL / ARO|
- Be using a Melee Weapon, a Skill, or piece of Equipment that allows for a CC Attack.
- Be in Silhouette contact with an enemy Model or Target.
- Allows use of the CC Attribute to fight in Close Combat (CC).
- By declaring a CC Attack, Troopers may only use those Weapons with the CC Trait.
- If a Trooper has several targets and a Burst value that is higher than 1, the player must clarify how they are dividing the Burst when declaring the CC Attack.
- In the Resolution step, check which MODs to apply, and make the CC Attack Rolls using the corresponding Attribute.
- For each success obtained in CC Attack Rolls, the target must perform a Saving Roll (See Damage).
- Coup de Grâce: If the Enemy Target is inUnconscious or Shasvastii-Embryo State when declaring the CC Attack, then, without needing to perform a roll, the target automatically goes from Unconscious to Dead State without the possibility of making a Saving Roll.