This Skill allows the user to locate enemies hidden in the form of a Marker, forcing them to reveal the Trooper, Weapon, or Equipment that the Marker represents.
|DISCOVER||SHORT MOVEMENT SKILL / ARO|
- The user must be able to draw LoF to the target.
- This Skill cannot be used against the same Target twice in the same Order.
- If the user passes a Normal WIP Roll, applying the same MODs as in a BS Attack (Cover, Range, Mimetism...), the target Marker is removed, and must be replaced with the actual Trooper Model, or Weapon or Equipment Token.
- A Trooper that fails a WIP Roll to Discover a Marker cannot attempt to Discover the same Marker until the next Player Turn.
The Trooper may still attempt to Discover a different Marker that Player Turn, and its player may still attempt to Discover the first Marker using a different Trooper.
Note that a Trooper that has been revealed, and re-entered Camouflaged State again, does not count as the same Marker.
- A Trooper that fails the WIP Roll attempting to Discover a Marker, may attempt to Discover another different Marker.
- The Discover Skill has its own Range MODs, as if it were a BS Weapon.
|Name||Range (inches)||DAM||B||Ammo||Save Att.||Traits|
Discover is a Short Movement Skill, and it may therefore be combined with any other Short Skill or Short Movement Skill. (See Trooper Activation.)
- If the Camouflaged target declares an ARO, revealing themselves, there is no need to perform the Discover Roll before resolving the Attack.
- If the Camouflaged target does not declare an ARO, the Trooper will need to pass the Discover Roll before resolving any Attack against that target.
- Remember that the Active Trooper may Discover one target and Attack a different target if they so choose.
Example of Discover + BS Attack