Common Skill that allows the user to execute no action at all.
|IDLE||SHORT MOVEMENT SKILL|
- A Trooper that declares Idle performs no action. As such, its declaration just activates the Trooper, potentially generating AROs.
- Whenever a Trooper that received an Order in the Active Turn chooses not to perform an action with one of the two Short Skills of that Order, that Trooper is considered to declare Idle.
- In the Resolution Step of the Order, if a Trooper is found to have not met the Requirements of a declared Skill, they instead perform an Idle. In this situation:
- The ammunition of Disposable weapons or pieces of Equipment is spent.
- If the Trooper is in Marker form, it is revealed, and its Model is placed where the Marker was.