Difference between revisions of "Oblivion"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 15:47, 19 March 2021
Assisted Fire | Carbonite & Immobilized-B State | Controlled Jump | Cybermask & Impersonation State | Enhanced Reaction | Fairy Dust | Oblivion & Isolated State | Spotlight & Targeted State | Total Control & Possessed State | Trinity | White Noise | Zero Pain
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
|OBLIVION||SHORT SKILL / ARO|
|Comms Attack, Non-Lethal.|
- In the Active Turn, this Program's Burst of 2 allows the user to perform two WIP Rolls, which can be distributed among one or more targets as usual.
- Each successful Roll, due to AP Ammunition, forces the target to make a Saving Roll against their halved BTS, with Damage 16.
- Any failed Saving Roll will cause the target to enter Isolated State, placing an Isolated State Token (ISOLATED) by them.
- A Critical with Oblivion forces its target to perform an additional Saving Roll, applying their halved BTS value.
- The range of this Program is the Hacker's Hacking Area.
|Name||Attack MOD||Opp. MOD||DAM||B||Target||Skill Type||Special|
|Oblivion||0||0||16||2||TAG, HI, REM, Hacker||Short Skill/ARO||AP Ammo, Non-Lethal, State: Isolated|