- Dominate the same number of Quadrants as the adversary at the end of each Game Round (1 Objective Point, but only if at least 1 Quadrant is Dominated by the player).
- Dominate more Quadrants than the adversary at the end of each Game Round (2 Objective Points).
- Have a Hacked Console at the end of the game (1 Objective Point for each Hacked Console).
Forces and Deployment
SIDE A and SIDE B: Both players will deploy on opposite sides of the game table, in Deployment Zones whose size depends on the number of Army Points in the Army Lists.
|Side||Army Points||SWC||Game Table Size||Deployment Zone Sizes||Minimum VP|
|A||15||3||24" x 32"||8" x 24"||3.5|
|A||25||5||32" x 48"||12" x 32"||6|
|A||30||6||48" x 48"||12" x 48"||7.5|
Scenario Special Rules
At the end of each Game Round, but not before, the table is divided into four areas as seen on the map. Each player then checks how many Quadrants he is dominating and counts their Objective Points.
A Quadrant is considered Dominated by a player if he has more Victory Points than the adversary inside it. Only Troopers represented by Models or Markers count. Troopers in a Null state do not count. Tokens and Markers representing weapons or pieces of Equipment (like Mines), and those that do not represent a Trooper do not count either.
A Trooper is considered inside a Quadrant when more than half the Trooper's base is inside that Quadrant.
Troopers with the Shasvastii Special Skill who are located inside a Quadrant will always add their Points to the total while they are in Normal state or Shasvastii Embryo state.
There are 4 Consoles, placed on the center of each Quadrant (see map regarding game table size). Each Console must be represented by a Console A Marker or by a scenery piece of the same diameter (such as the Human Consoles by Micro Art Studio, the Tech Consoles by Warsenal or the Comlink Console by Customeeple).
|HACK CONSOLES||SHORT SKILL|
- Only Specialist Troops can declare this Skill.
- The Specialist Troop must be in Silhouette contact with the Console.
- The Console is Hacked if the Specialist Troop succeeds at a Normal WIP Roll. If the roll is failed, this can be repeated as many times as necessary, each time spending the corresponding Short Skill and making the roll.
- A player can Hack a Console previously Hacked by the adversary. In this situation, that Console will only be considered Hacked by the last player to Hack it.
- Hackers apply a +3 MOD to Hack a Console, so they must succeed at a Normal WIP+3 Roll.
For the purposes of this scenario, only Hackers, Specialist Operatives, Doctors, Engineers, and Paramedics are considered Specialist Troops.
Doctors and Engineers cannot make use of Peripherals to perform tasks reserved for Specialist Troops.
End of the Mission
This scenario has a limited time frame, so it will automatically finish at the end of the third Game Round.
If a Player finds, during the Tactical Phase of his Player Turn, that the Troopers of his Army List who are not in Null state do not add up to the minimum number of Victory Points indicated in the Forces and Deployment Chart, then the mission will be over at the end of that Player Turn.