Assisted Fire | Carbonite & Immobilized-B State | Controlled Jump | Cybermask & Impersonation State | Enhanced Reaction | Fairy Dust | Oblivion & Isolated State | Spotlight & Targeted State | Total Control & Possessed State | Trinity | White Noise | Zero Pain
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
|WHITE NOISE||SHORT SKILL|
- To use this this Hacking Program, the Hacker must be the Active Trooper.
- The White Noise Hacking Program generates a White Noise Zone the size of a Circular Template and with infinite height.
- On a successful Normal WIP Roll, the Hacker may place the Circular Template representing the White Noise Zone inside their Hacking Area at the end of the Order.
- The Circular Template must be totally inside the Hacking Area.
- The effects of this Program persist until the start of the States Phase, at which point you must remove the Circular Template.
- The range of this Program is the Hacker's Hacking Area.
|Name||Attack MOD||Opp. MOD||DAM||B||Target||Skill Type||Special|
|White Noise||--||--||--||1||--||Short Skill||NFB, Reflective: Circular Template blocking LoF for Multispectral Visors.|