- Control a Supply Box at the end of the battle (2 Objective Point for each Controlled Supply Box).
- Control more Supply Boxes than the adversary at the end of the game (2 Objective Points).
- Control all Supply Boxes at the end of the game (2 extra Objective Points).
Forces and Deployment
SIDE A and SIDE B: Both players will deploy on opposite sides of the game table, in Deployment Zones whose size depends on the number of Army Points in the Army Lists.
|Side||Army Points||SWC||Game Table Size||Deployment Zone Sizes||Minimum VP|
|A||15||3||24" x 32"||8" x 24"||3.5|
|A||25||5||32" x 48"||12" x 32"||6|
|A||30||6||48" x 48"||12" x 48"||7.5|
It is not permitted to deploy in Silhouette contact with a Supply Box.
Scenario Special Rules
There is a total of 3 Supply Boxes. One of them must be placed in the center of the table while the other two must be placed on the central line of the table, 8 inches from its edges.
The Supply Boxes must be represented by a Supply Box Marker, or a similar scenery item (Such as the Tech Crates by Micro Art Studio, the Gang Tie Containers by Bandua Wargames, the Supply Boxes by Warsenal or the Cargo Crates by Customeeple).
|PICK UP SUPPLY BOXES||SHORT SKILL|
The Specialist Troop should be in one of the following situations:
- Be in Silhouette contact with a SUPPLY BOX Token that is not being carried by a Model.
- Be in Silhouette contact with a Model in a Null state with a SUPPLY BOX Token.
- Be in Silhouette contact with an allied Model in a Normal state with a SUPPLY BOX Token.
- Spending one Short Skill, without needing a Roll, any Specialist Troop can pick up a Supply Box in any of the situations previously mentioned.
- The Specialist Troop must follow the Common Rules of Supply Boxes.
COMMON RULES OF SUPPLY BOXES
- Each Specialist Troop can carry a maximum of 1 Supply Box.
- Only Models, and not Markers, can carry the Supply Boxes.
- The Supply Box Token must always be kept on the table, even if the Model which is carrying it passes to a Null state.
Controlling the Supply Boxes
A Supply Box is considered to be Controlled by a player if, at the end of the game, that player has a Model, but not a Marker, carrying it. That Trooper cannot be in a Null state, and cannot be in Silhouette contact with any enemy Model.
For the purposes of this scenario, only Hackers, Specialist Operatives, Doctors, Engineers, and Paramedics are considered Specialist Troops.
Doctors and Engineers cannot make use of Peripherals to perform tasks reserved for Specialist Troops.
End of the Mission
This scenario has a limited time frame, so it will automatically finish at the end of the third Game Round.
If a Player finds, during the Tactical Phase of his Player Turn, that the Troopers of his Army List who are not in Null state do not add up to the minimum number of Victory Points indicated in the Forces and Deployment Chart, then the mission will be over at the end of that Player Turn.