Common Skill that allows the user to move about the battlefield.
|MOVE||SHORT MOVEMENT SKILL|
|Movement, No LoF, No Roll.|
Players will check the Requirements of this Skill when declaring it.
- The Trooper’s base must always be in contact with the surface on which they intend to move.
- Any surface they move on must be at least half as wide as their base.
- The Trooper must be able to finish their movement on a surface that’s equal or larger than their base.
- Allows the user to traverse the battlefield up to a distance determined by his MOV Attribute.
- By declaring Move, the user may move up to the first value of his MOV Attribute in inches.
- If the user declares Move again in the same Order, he may then move up to the second value of his MOV Attribute in inches.
- Move must follow the General Movement Rules as well as the Moving and Measuring rules.
Although in both cases the Distance covered is 8 inches, in case B, it is not possible to carry out the movement because there is no valid surface at the end of the first Movement value.