CC Special Skills Charts Legend | Berserk | Bioimmunity | Booty | Camouflage & Camouflaged State | Chain of Command | Climbing Plus | Combat Jump | Courage | Counterintelligence | Decoy | Doctor | Dogged | Engineer | Explode | Fireteam: Duo | Fireteam: Enomotarchos | Fireteam: Haris | Fireteam: Triad | Forward Deployment | Forward Observer | Frenzy | G: Jumper | Guard | Hacker | Hidden Deployment & Hidden Deployment State | Immunity | Impersonation & Impersonation State | Impetuous | Infiltration | Inspiring Leadership | Lieutenant | Marksmanship | Martial Arts | MetaChemistry | Mimetism | Minelayer | Mnemonica | Morpho-Scan | Natural Born Warrior | NCO | Neurocinetics | No Wound Incapacitation | Non-Hackable | Number 2 | Parachutist | Paramedic | Peripheral | Pilot | Protheion | Regeneration | Religious Troop | Remdriver | Remote Presence | Sapper & Foxhole State | Seed-Embryo | Sensor | Shasvastii & Shasvastii-Embryo State | Sixth Sense | Specialist Operative | Strategic Deployment | Stealth | Strategos | Super-Jump | Surprise Attack | Tactical Awareness | Terrain | Total Reaction | Transmutation | Tri-Core | Triangulated Fire | Veteran | Vulnerability
The user of this Special Skill is the commanding officer of the combat force deployed by the player.
|Obligatory, Private Information|
- The user of this Special Skill has a Lieutenant Special Order.
- If, during the Tactical Phase of the Turn, the Lieutenant is in an Isolated or any Null State (Unconscious, Dead, etc.) or has not been deployed on the gaming table, the Loss of Lieutenant rule will be applied. (See FAQs & Errata.)
- When a new Lieutenant is appointed (due to Loss of Lieutenant, Chain of Command...), they gain the Lieutenant Special Skill, with no additional abilities.
- In the Unit Profile, this Special Skill may have additional abilities listed. Some examples are:
- This Special Skill remains active even when its owner is in a Null State, until the appointment of a new Lieutenant.
- The presence of a Trooper with the Lieutenant Special Skill in the player's Army List is obligatory.
- The player's Army List cannot include more than one Trooper with this Special Skill.
FAQs & Errata
Q: Which Automatic Skills or Equipment have to be declared when in a Marker State?
A: Automatic Skills and Equipment that alter how an Order activates a Trooper, or restrict AROs, must be declared when used in Marker State. For example using NCO to spend the Lieutenant Special Order, or using Stealth.Related Pages: Lieutenant, NCO, Open and Private Information, Stealth
Q: How does the Lieutenant Special Skill interact with Isolated State? Can they still spend their Lieutenant Special Order, and can it still be used by a Trooper with NCO? Does this change during Loss of Lieutenant?
A: The Special Lieutenant Order can be used if it has already been generated. During Loss of Lieutenant it is not generated, because the Loss of Lieutenant check is before the Order Count step.Related Pages: Isolated State, Lieutenant, Loss of Lieutenant, NCO