360º Visor | AI Motorcycle | Albedo | Baggage | Biometric Visor | Cube | Dazer | Deactivator | Deployable Repeater | ECM | Escape System | FastPanda | Firewall | GizmoKit | Hacking Device | HoloMask & HoloMask State | Holoprojector & Holoecho State | MediKit | Motorcycle | Multispectral Visor | Nanoscreen | Repeater | SymbioMate | TinBot | X-Visor
This N4 rule is not used in CodeOne.
Special piece of Equipment that allows other Models with Structure Attribute to regain consciousness.
- A GizmoKit's target must be an Allied Model.
- A GizmoKit can be used in one of two ways, each one with their own Requirements:
- Used remotely, a GizmoKit is considered a Non-Lethal BS Weapon. If the user passes a BS Attack Roll, applying the corresponding MODs (for Range, Cover, etc.), the target will perform a single PH Roll.
- A GizmoKit can also be used in Silhouette contact. To do so, the user must spend one Short Skill, without the need for a Roll, and their target will perform a PH Roll.
- In both cases, by passing the PH Roll, the target recovers a single point of their Structure Attribute. If the PH Roll is failed, the target loses 1 STR point instead of regaining it, entering Unconscious or Dead State, if applicable. (See FAQs & Errata.)
- A GizmoKit's target does not perform a Saving Roll.
- This piece of Equipment can be used as many times as necessary to recover as many STR points as the target has lost.
- If, due a Special Skill or rule, a Trooper receives more than one successful hit or use of GizmoKit during the same Order, if any of the corresponding PH Rolls is successful, the Trooper recovers a single point of their Structure Attribute. Even if the Trooper passes every PH Roll, they will only recover a single point of their STR Attribute.
- If a Trooper lists GizmoKit in their Unit Profile with a PH value between brackets, the Trooper will use this PH value when a GizmoKit is used on them.
|Name||Range (inches)||DAM||B||Ammo||Save Att.||Traits|
|GizmoKit||+3||0||-6||--||--||--||--||--||1||--||--||Non-Lethal, [***see above]|
FAQs & Errata
Q: How do Engineer, GizmoKits, and Unconscious State interact?
A: If a Trooper with STR is in Unconscious State, successful use of a GizmoKit or the Engineer Special Skill on them will restore the Trooper to 1 STR and cancel their Unconscious State. But the Unconscious State would be the only State cancelled by the Engineer, to cancel other States must use another Order.Related Pages: Engineer, GizmoKit, Unconscious State