From Infinity Wiki
Revision as of 17:00, 23 March 2015 by IJW (Created page with "==Marker== none ==Activation== *The trooper suffered a successful Attack using a ''Special Skill, Special Ammunition'' or a ''Hacking Progra...")
- The trooper suffered a successful Attack using a Special Skill, Special Ammunition or a Hacking Program capable of causing this state.
- The trooper suffered the effect of a piece of scenery or a Special Scenario Rule or condition capable of causing this state.
- Troopers declaring a BS Attack or a Hacking Attack against a Targeted trooper may apply a +3 MOD to their relevant Attribute.
- This MOD is cumulative with all other MODs for Range, Cover, CH: Camouflage, etc., with the exception of the Guided Trait, whose MODs already factor this in.
- If a trooper in the Targeted state is chosen as the target of Speculative Fire, then the -6 MOD usually applied to that type of Attack is ignored. However, the +3 MOD is still applied.
- Troopers in the Targeted state can be chosen as targets of Attacks using BS Weapons with the Guided Trait, applying the full advantages of this Trait.
- This state does not affect Automatic Special Skills or Automatic Equipment.
- The Targeted state is automatically cancelled at the end of the Player Turn during which it was caused.