From Infinity Wiki
Revision as of 11:51, 8 December 2016 by IJW (FAQ)
- The trooper suffered a successful Attack using a Special Skill, Special Ammunition or a Hacking Program capable of causing this state.
- The trooper suffered the effect of a piece of scenery or a Special Scenario Rule or condition capable of causing this state.
- Troopers declaring a BS Attack or a Hacking Attack against a Targeted trooper may apply a +3 MOD to their relevant Attribute.
- This MOD is cumulative with all other MODs for Range, Cover, CH: Camouflage, etc., with the exception of the Guided Trait, whose MODs already factor this in.
- If a trooper in the Targeted state is chosen as the target of Speculative Fire, then the -6 MOD usually applied to that type of Attack is ignored. However, the +3 MOD is still applied.
- Troopers in the Targeted state can be chosen as targets of Attacks using BS Weapons with the Guided Trait, applying the full advantages of this Trait.
- This state does not affect Automatic Special Skills or Automatic Equipment.
- The Targeted state is automatically cancelled at the end of the Player Turn during which it was caused.
|N3 Frequently Asked Question||FAQ Version: 1.2|
|Q: How does Speculative Fire interact with enemy troops in Targeted State? For example is the attack affected by Camouflage or Cover?|
|A: The Attack is performed without the -6 MOD for Speculative Fire and with a MOD of +3 for being against a troop in Targeted State. The negative MOD imposed for Camouflage, for example, do not apply to a Speculative Fire and the Cover ARM/BTS bonus also does not apply as it is an Attack with a Weapon Template.|
|Related Pages: Speculative Fire, Targeted|