From Infinity Wiki
|Human Sphere N3 Content.|
- The trooper suffered a successful Attack from an enemy using a Special Ammunition or Hacking Program capable of causing this state (as Stun Special Ammunition, for example).
- The trooper suffered the effect of a piece of scenery, a Special Scenario Rule, or condition capable of causing this state.
- Troopers in this state cannot declare Attacks.
- Moreover, troopers in Stunned state must apply a MOD of -3 to any Roll they perform, except to the ARM/BTS Rolls.
- This state does not affect Automatic Special Skills or Automatic Equipment.
- The Stunned state is automatically cancelled at the end of the Player Turn during which it was caused.