From Infinity Wiki
Revision as of 15:44, 23 March 2015 by IJW (Created page with "== Labels == Null ==Marker== none ==Activation== The trooper suffered a successful ''Attack'' using an ''Attack Hacking Program'', Special...")
- Troopers in this state cannot activate or receive Orders from their player's Order Pool.
- While they are Possessed, troopers cease to generate Orders in subsequent Active Turns after they enter this state.
- While they are Possessed, troopers are considered to be enemies by the rest of their owner's troopers.
- However, Possessed troopers are considered to be friendly by the troopers of the player that caused this game state.
- Possessed troopers may be activated and receive Orders from the Order Pool of the player who caused them to enter the Possessed state. The Possessed trooper can only receive Orders from the Order Pool of the same Combat Group as the trooper who caused the possession.
- Possessed troopers do not generate Orders for the Order Pool of the player who caused them to enter the Possessed state.
- When the Possessed trooper is activated by the player who induced the possession, he must use the Possessed Trooper profile instead of his own.
- This state does not affect Automatic Special Skills or Automatic Equipment.
- Possessed troopers count as casualties for the purposes of Retreat!
- Players cannot count Possessed troopers as survivors for Victory Point purposes at the end of the game.
Possessed trooper profile to be added.
NOTE*: Use the trooper's original values.
- This game state is automatically cancelled if the owning player spends 1 Command Token in a Player Turn that follows the turn in which the state was caused, but after the Order count Phase.
- The Possessed state is automatically cancelled if the owning player succeeds in performing the Exorcism Hacking Program on the troop in this game state.