Holoprojector L1 (State)
From Infinity Wiki
Revision as of 15:16, 22 June 2016 by IJW (First HSN3 version.)
|Human Sphere N3 Content.|
- Automatic when deployed.
- During their Active Turn, troopers with Holoprojector L1 may revert to the Holoprojector L1 state by expending an Entire Order while outside enemy LoF.
- While in Holoprojector L1 state, players don't place the Holoprojector L1 bearer's model but the model of any other trooper (known as the imitated model) fitting the Holoprojector L1 Requirements and declaring which weapon option it is replicating from the imitated model's Troop Profile.
- However, players use the Troop Profile of the Holoprojector L1 bearer, as it appears on their Army List.
- The trooper the Holoprojector L1 bearer is imitating must have the same Silhouette value as the bearer.
- In order to Discover a trooper in the Holoprojector L1 state, the enemy must pass a Discover Roll.
- If an enemy successfully Discovers your trooper in Holoprojector L1 state, replace the imitated model with the real trooper's model, facing the same direction as the imitated model.
- This state does not affect Automatic Special Skills or Automatic Equipment.
- A trooper's Holoprojector L1 state is canceled, and its imitated model replaced by its real model, whenever:
- The trooper in Holoprojector L1 state declares a Skill other than Cautious Movement or a Short Movement Skill that does not require a Roll (except Alert).
- The trooper in Holoprojector L1 state enters base to base contact with a model.
- The trooper in Holoprojector L1 state is successfully Discovered.
- The trooper in Holoprojector L1 state receives a successful hit that forces him to make an ARM/BTS Roll, or a Critical hit.
- The trooper in Holoprojector L1 state becomes Impetuous (due to the Frenzy Characteristic or any other effect) or enters Retreat! state.
- Whenever the Holoprojector L1 state is canceled, replace the imitated model with the trooper's real model, facing the same direction as the imitated model, at the end of the Order that happened.
- When you replace the imitated model with the real one, you are required to share all Open Information relative to that trooper.