- The user may distribute two WIP Rolls among one or two targets.
- A successful Roll forces the target to make a BTS Roll versus Damage 16, while suffering the effects of Breaker Special Ammunition, that is, using only half his BTS value.
- Failing the BTS Roll causes the target to enter the Immobilized-1 state, signified by an Immobilized-1 Marker (IMM-1) in base to base contact.
- The effects of this Hacking Program are canceled automatically at the end of the following Player Turn after its declaration, but the induced state may be canceled earlier by other means.
- The range of this program is the Hacker's Hacking Area.